Image

Image

Saturday, September 6, 2008

My Puzzles

My 1st set of puzzles was bought by mommy when I was 1 year+.
It's a 5 animal puzzles with 3 to 4 pieces for each pattern. It is special for baby as the puzzles is made of thick cardboard and the design is very lovely.

After I completed all the 5 puzzles for the 1st set, mommy bought me
the 2nd one -- 4 Junior Jigsaws. It's also animal but more complicated.
4 different animals with 4pcs, 6pcs, 9pcs & 12pcs respectively.
Monkey with 12 pieces is the most challenging.
But now I managed to complete the puzzles.


Then mommy plan to buy me the 3rd set of puzzles.

I request mommy to buy octopus puzzles and we get to find it at Toy 'R'Us.
Sea creatures with 3pcs to 5pcs for 2.5years+. It's quite simple and I can fix them all after few tries.


Now we are looking for my 4th set of puzzles. I think mommy will try to buy me more difficult puzzles so that she doesn't need to buy puzzles that frequent.



My 1st Puzzles: Animal




My 2nd puzzles: Animal




My 3rd puzzles: Sea creatures







No comments: