Image

Image

Sunday, November 30, 2008

My Tri-Scooter

Mommy bought me this Tri-Scooter although she knew I won't be able to ride it.
I started to request mommy to buy me the Tri-Scooter after I tried once with the scooter that belongs to Jie Jie.

Can't wait....must try it immediately.


I have to use one foot to move it by pushing against the ground. This is different from cycling and I think I need more time to learn. Therefore, to protect me from falling down while trying, mommy has to buy me the helmet and knee & elbow guard.


Papa said put my legs on the board and he will push me....I think this is the easiest way.


2 comments:

Shaun said...

Wah, Xiao Thung is a very lucky girl. Very pampered by papa & mama.

Xiao Thung said...

Haha...This is the advantage of being the only child. But soon this advantage will be lesser and lesser :(