Image

Image

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Uncle Eric's Wedding Dinner

We went to mommy's course mate wedding dinner in Gurney Hotel last Saturday.
We got chance to meet with few of mommy's course mate. Not many but we managed to fill up the whole table.






This is 2nd part of the wedding. The groom sang along the way while the couple walked in the ballroom. Mommy said Uncle Eric is very good in singing & guitar.


Uncle Eric 自弹自唱 to thank all the guests for coming to the dinner.


While the adults were having their gathering, we also have fun with our new friends.
Charlotte 姐姐 and Wyne Jiet 哥哥 are my new friends.
Mommy said I'm the shortest among all although we are almost the same age, just ~2months gap between us.
Wyne Jiet 哥哥 is same month, same year with me while Charlotte 姐姐 is 2 months elder than us.
Wyne Jiet 哥哥 youngest sister is same age with 弟弟。

All with flowers




3 of us in 3 different pose.

Oops...there is no 弟弟 photo at all. Oh yes, mommy didn't take any of his photo during the dinner. Why? May be mommy was so busy to watch us running around the ballroom. I told mommy I have fun during the dinner and I'm happy that I got 2 new friends.


No comments: