Image

Image

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

2011 Chinese New Year (辛卯)

It's Chinese New Year and this is the year of Rabbit.

As usual, we were busy preparing for CNY.
New clothes, new shoes, spring cleaning, cookies making....etc.

Mommy baked some cookies just like previous years.



And...I am waiting for the arrival of 舅舅. I know he will get me some presents.
Finally, 舅舅 is back and I got this...

Mommy wonder why I was so happy when taking this photo :)


This year 舅舅 brought back his photography accessories. See, we just like taking photo in a mini studio.



This year we don't have steamboat as our reunion dinner as only 舅舅 is back.
姨姨 not come back this year.
Some of the dishes cooked by Ah Mah:
Tomato prawn - Ah Mah knows I like tomato source...but I don't like prawn.


Cutterfish curry


Fried Mengkuang


Lots of activities during CNY, will be posted soon. Stay tuned.

No comments: