Image

Image

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Ah Mah Birthday 2011

Ah Mah birthday is on May.
This year Mommy baked Ah Mah a cake and I did help on the decoration.

The original sponge cake after baked.


Mommy also made it as cupcake for me.


I help to put the flower & heart shape candy.


Tada....this is the cake looks like.
We put longan & peach on the cake and also in between layer.


弟弟& I blow the candle together with Ah Mah.


Sponge Cake ingredients:
200g sponge cake premix flour
4tbsp water
4tbsp melted butter or corn oil
4 eggs

Simple, right? If you wish to know the method, do leave mommy a message.


At night, we brought Ah Mah to Charlie Brown Cafe for dinner, the same restaurant as 弟弟birthday celebration.


3 comments:

姐姐,哥哥 and 弟弟 said...

Wow your baking skills so good now!

Anonymous said...

like omg that looks so delicious, it rly does :D :D

Xiao Thung said...

Thank you :)
Still learning...my decoration looks so childish :p