Image

Image

Monday, August 15, 2011

Airfryer


Mommy bought an Airfryer from Philips. Ah Mah also bought one after she watched the demonstration in shopping mall and also tried the samples.
The best thing about this Airfryer is no oil needed! Mommy no need to worry about the left over oil after fried.
Besides, it provides less smell compared to normal frying as there is an integrated air filter.
It is fast, for nuggets, fish fingers, fries, it only took 10~15mins. While the food is processing, mommy can do others stuff as she no need to stand there and take care of the frying process.
It is easy to clean as well, less oil. That's why mommy like it.


The fish fingers that mommy tried with Airfryer for the very first time.
Whole piece.......and after cut into small slice.


Second time, mommy tried with Chicken Popcorn.
The dinner box made for me. Chicken popcorn and my favorite mayonnaise crab sticks :)
The mayonnaise crab sticks just like the sushi we had in Japanese restaurant. I can finished 4 pieces of that sushi by my own.

The mayonnaise crab sticks. Photo taken in Jap restaurant, I asked mommy to take with my thumb up as this is good!


Dinner for 弟弟.
弟弟 got chicken floss instead of mayonnaise crab sticks.


Our dinner is ready. I got the new container with Angry Birds while 弟弟 is using my old Hello Kitty container.

No comments: