Image

Image

Friday, September 30, 2011

Fun At Playground

Last Saturday, actually we planned to go to park in the afternoon. However, the plan changed and we just went to the playground.

It has been such a long time I didn't play with my scooter. That's the reason we want to go to park.

Having fun with my scooter


I think this is 弟弟 first time playing the slides at the playground, especially the tube slide.
He was scared when he want to slide down for the first time. But after 1st try, he just likes it and can't stop playing it.


We had lots of fun at the playground!! But in the end, see how we look like...



1 comment:

Romanian Princess said...

Hi, I'm Nicole Mariana from Romanian Princess. I just came across your blog, and I love it! I'm your newest follower! Please follow me back at:
www.romanianprincess.com

XoXo Nicole Mariana