Image

Image

Monday, December 12, 2011

Token of Appreciation

This is also a back dated post.

After the potluck, it's time for the progress review of the year.
As this is the last year I studied in this kindy, mommy decided to give a gift to all my teachers in school as token of appreciation.

We planned for the gift some times ago. I tried to make some art work as the gift.
Mommy bought me this Princess Moulding & Painting Kit which will make into fridge magnet.
The kit provided us with moulding compound, a mould, water color & brush for painting, magnet and double side tape.

We have to start from moulding. Mommy helped to make the moulding mixture.


After it dried, I painted on the surface and.....see the result below:
Not bad, right? But mommy said I didn't paint properly and those princess turned ugly.
Actually the mould size is about 10cm, it's small for me to paint according to the outline especially on the face.

Then, we decided not to give teacher the moulding princess. We changed to photo frame.
We bought so wooden frame from IKEA when we visited to KL.
I painted some pattern and picture on those frame to make it more attractive.

Painting work in progress...

弟弟 also wants to paint.



Final art work:
Painted with poster color

Painted with crayon




Mommy helped to prepare these goodies bag for teacher.
It's a mug filled with sweets & marshmallow.


Each of the teacher will receive a mug & a photo frame as token of appreciation from me.




On the progress review day, one of my best friend - Carmen gave me this little gift.
It's a set of fork & spoon and chopsticks.
Thank you so much.

1 comment:

Minhas bebe said...

Hello I'm looking at your site, your daughter is beautiful congratulations to the family sorry for the mistakes I'm from Brazil