Image

Image

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Snakes & Ladders

Snakes and Ladders, I think most of us know about this board game.
I know about this game from a restaurant in KL where they give kids the board game to play with while dinning. But I forgot about this as it was some times ago.

Recently I saw Snakes and Ladders game picture on one of my school text book and this has triggered me to make my own Snakes and Ladders game board.

I requested a piece of paper from mommy and I started my work...
Finally, the Thung's version of Snakes and Ladders game board as below.
2 snakes and 2 ladders.

We need a dice to play the game and this is my dice, it's made of paper as well :)
I need mommy help on how to make the dice as I missed out 1 side and can't form a square after cut.
This is my first Snakes and Ladders game board I had, it's 'homemade'!


1 comment:

Michelle said...

Great job on that game. Very creative!