Image

Image

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Graduation Concert 2012

It's time for the year end concert again. This is my second kindergarten graduation concert as I attend K2 for twice. This is because mommy was planned to send me to primary school one year earlier but failed. 

This year the concert not as grand as previous year ( we can compared now since there is a benchmark)

Graduation kids singing the graduation song.




There is no decoration on the stage. Remember previous school has some cute stuff as stage decoration, but not this. During every branches presentation, there is only a screen projected on the stage according to the presentation theme. Like the photo below, the dance is about Hawaiian dance, the slide show at the stage was showing beach and Hawaiian lady.



It's our turn to perform. We also going to dance a Hawaiian dance (quite popular, right?)
But we have different costume compared to the previous school.
I like the hair band and bracelet but teacher not going to give to us.

little MC introduce the performance, in English and in Mandarin.




At almost the end of the performance, guess what we do?
This is a surprise to mommy as I never told her that we dance like this :p
I have to walk to the center and let these 2 little boys carry me up high.
I was chosen to do this as I am the smallest size in the class.



As usual, after all the school done the performance. It's finale. 
And every kids were given a goodie bag before dismiss.
This end our Graduation Concert and this is also the last year of my kindy life. Next year, I am going to Standard One, more challenges awaiting...



No comments: