Image

Image

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

I Am Standard One

Today marked another milestone on my growing path. I am now going to primary school as Standard One student.

Last Saturday we went to school for orientation and test. During the registration, teacher told us if we want to go for morning class, we need to sit for a test. It was a simple Bahasa Malaysia test and it took only 30min.
This year we have 2 classes for morning session and one class for afternoon. I am in the morning class.
2-Jan is our first day in school. Mommy accompanying me to school in the morning and also during the recess time.
Mommy let me try the canteen food and I like the food (may be due to first time). So mommy decided to ask the canteen aunty to prepare the food for me for 3 months. Will see if I want to continue after this.
I told mommy I was excited to go for standard one and I like this new school : )


Having Mee during recess




No comments: