Image

Image

Sunday, June 16, 2013

My Swimming Lesson

Mommy plan to let me take the swimming lesson quite some times ago. However, our weekend also full of activities.
My art class program going to end soon for junior level, and if I wish to continue it is no longer attach to the program, is like normal art class teach by my art teacher.
Mommy decided to stop art class for a while and then only decide if still want to continue further.
That means, now I have a lesson free Saturday. So, mommy helps to find a coach for me to start my swimming lesson.
She is a life guard graduated from USM. And now she is running a swimming academy with her friends. It is called AC Swimming Academy. Well, we didn't go to their academy for the lesson. Mommy request for individual or private lesson that the coach come to our house to teach. Not easy to arrange the time also as the coach schedule is quite full. Luckily we take the early afternoon time which not many people prefer to swim. My lesson starts at 2:45pm. It's good time as the water won't be too cold for us and there is shaded area in the pool at that time.
I start my first lesson on Saturday and I like it!
弟弟 going to the pool as well although he do not take the lesson, he still scared to go inside the pool.



No comments: