Image

Image

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

弟弟 fell down

弟弟 fell down on Sunday afternoon.
Papa has to take the blame as he put 弟弟 on the bed without putting any pillow/booster besides 弟弟.
He also reluctant to put 弟弟 in the baby cot. So, 弟弟 rolled...rolled...rolled...and finally fell down from the bed.

Papa, mommy & I were at the living room during that time. Mommy about to change me and papa was going to change 弟弟 as well. We heard a big "bang" sound and we all knew that 弟弟 fallen down already. By the time we went into the room, 弟弟 was crying badly facing down. Poor 弟弟....it must be hurt.

Mommy brought 弟弟 to see doctor to make sure there is no serious injury. Mommy said I never fell down when I was below 1 year old.

After the incident, 弟弟 cannot sleep well. He kept crying in the middle of the night. Mommy said 弟弟 was shocked because of the fall. Luckily 弟弟 back to normal on Monday night.

So unlucky that 2 days after 弟弟 fall, I fell also.
I fell while I was running out from my "toy's room" in the half way of my video chat with 舅舅.
I knocked my head also.....痛。。痛。。







No comments: