Image

Image

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

School Holiday

My school holiday ended yesterday and today is my 1st day for new semester.
During the 1 week+ holidays, nothing special as our holiday trip happened on Nov.
Therefore, my holidays is just like normal day -- stay at ah mah house, watch TV, wait for mommy to come home after worked.

So lucky that last Friday was a holiday. Therefore, mommy spent 3 full days with me & 弟弟.


We went for shopping.
Now the stroller has changed to 2 toddlers position.
弟弟 looked very happy although he is in rear position.


We went to playground

Playing with my scooter which I've put aside for quite some times.


Went to wet market together with mommy. I got some crackers from the market :)


I also went for swimming but there is no photo as mommy didn't follow to the pool. She needed to take care of 弟弟。Only papa & I went for swimming.


This is my holiday activities, as normal as usual.

No comments: