Image

Image

Monday, February 22, 2010

My Photography Journey

Sometimes I like to take photo, I'll give a nice pose for mommy to take my photo.


Sometimes I'll showed funny face or closed my face, when I'm not in the mood of taking photo.


Now I start to take photos by myself, although I tried it many times before.
But now I've a camera.


This is "my" camera. Mommy said this is given to me as she got a better one from 舅舅。
Actually this camera also from 舅舅.
With this, I start my photography journey and mommy helped me to create an album for all the photos I've taken. Click on the below link to view my photo gallery.
Some of the photos are blur especially those taken without flash. Don't mind ya.


Mommy's camera from 舅舅.
Although mommy got this DSLR camera, mommy doesn't know any of the photography skills. May be she needs to attend some courses.


舅舅 gave his old camera to mommy as he is now using A850 & A550.
Hmm...sounds like professional hor?
See, he brought 2 cameras during his trip to Cambodia.
So, we will see when 舅舅 change new model camera and we can get his old one again :-)


No comments: