Image

Image

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Preparation for 弟弟 party

Nowadays most of the posts are back dated. This is due to mommy has been very busy with her job.

This week, we all busy prepare for 弟弟 birthday party. Mommy suppose to take an off day on Friday. Some how she changed to half day, later became early out, end up....still worked till 5pm.


Our preparations:
Cookies



What we do with the handkerchief?


We made Lollipop!
Parents no need to worry that their kids take too much sugar with Lollipop we prepared.


I think 弟弟 likes the lollipop too.


Helping on the Goodies Bag
弟弟 tried to "help" as well.

And..we all done!


Gift
I also requested mommy to prepare a present for 弟弟.
I chose the toy during our shopping and definitely it's paid by mommy.
Mommy asked me to take the money from my piggy bank since I want to buy for 弟弟, but I refused to do so.

These are the present 弟弟 received before his birthday.
Ang pow from Ah Mah, red gift from me and the other from uncle that not going to come on party day.
Mommy said uncle didn't keep his promise as he told mommy "YES" for twice.
1st before he knew his kids got replacement class on Saturday and 2nd time is after. But the final answer has changed to "NO".
Anyway, THANK YOU Uncle Thoe.


No comments: