Image

Image

Sunday, April 25, 2010

弟弟 is turning 1

弟弟 is turning 1.
Mommy has been busy organized a birthday party for him.
This is a BIG party and I think it's even bigger than mine.


The birthday boy.
As usual he doesn't like people to touch his head or put something on his head.
Just for a while only, he started to make noise and want to take off the party hat.




弟弟 has cupcakes as his birthday cake.
I used to have "number" birthday cake for the past 3 years.
I asked mommy why I didn't get cupcakes for my 1 year old birthday?
Mommy told me cupcakes was not popular that time and she didn't know where to get as well.
Therefore, I tell mommy, next year January I want cupcakes as my birthday cake.

弟弟 birthday cake ordered from Home Made Alice Cookies Bakery.
There are few online cupcakes our there, but this one they have their business at weekend market at New World Park.
The cakes taste ok and the price is reasonable also.
The big cake is made of American Chocolate. Mommy likes it very much as it's rich of chocolate and moist.


The party




We all have fun with the 小丑姐姐 & balloons.


弟弟 & I got chance to make new friends & meet aunties and uncles.

1 comment:

姐姐,哥哥 and 弟弟 said...

Wow~ so fast post up photos already. Ours waiting for 爸爸 to download :) Thanks for inviting us, Jing Hang and Xiao Thung. We enjoyed very much!