Image

Image

Friday, July 23, 2010

TARN THAI Thai Cuisine

We tried a new restaurant in New World Park last weekend.
A thai cuisine restaurant -- Tarn Thai.

The interior


I have an apple juice, yummy! As usual, 弟弟 will have his biscuit.


It served traditional Thai food.
We ordered the below:
Pandan chicken (RM15), Seafood otak-otak in coconut (RM20)

Minced seafood in crab shell (RM6.50/pc), Thai vegetables egg (RM10)

Mixed vegetable soup (RM10) and the dessert: kaya pumpkin (RM5)

Mommy had ginger tea (RM5)


Overall, the food is quite good especially the Thai vegetables egg. I don't like vegetable but I can eat this as it doesn't have vegie smell. We didn't order tomyam as it's too spicy for me, luckily it serves vegetable soup as well.


Outside the restaurant, see the light on my body? It's so fun.


After dinner, playing around with 弟弟.


Restaurant info:

No comments: