Image

Image

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Mommy's Butter Icing Cupcakes

It has been a long long time mommy didn't turn on her oven.
Finally, today she baked something -- Butter Icing Cupcakes.
Those are chocolate cupcakes with butter icing as topping& decoration.
I helped mommy to do some of the decoration as I like to play with those Hundred & Thousand and Heart Shape Sugar.

Mommy said the butter icing didn't beat well as it started to collapse after a while. Can't maintain the shape for long.
This is the good one, the shape still maintain.


This is special baked for me as I requested to have strawberry cupcakes.
Mommy put some strawberry jam into the ingredients to fulfill my request :)
This will be my breakfast tomorrow.


1 comment:

姐姐,哥哥 and 弟弟 said...

wah very nice and pretty pink color!