Image

Image

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Year End Progress Review 2010

Year end holiday started. Before holiday, here comes the Year End Progress Review.

Weekly we got Spelling, Ejaan and 听写.
Teacher gave us 2 vouchers (1 voucher = 1point) as a reward if we got full mark. If we made mistake, only 1 voucher will be given. The point can be used for gift redemption during year end review.

Through out the year, I accumulate total of 188pcs of voucher.
This is the gift that I got from school.
A princess bag

Twistable crayon, sticker, a dairy, ruler, 2 hair clips and a whistle.


Here is my result for 2nd half of the year:


Mommy said I got improvement and guess what?
I got all the papers 100%! I think mommy didn't expect this result as well :)


So, I got these 2 trophy.
1 for reading award and 1 for the academic award.


My art works through out the 2nd half of the year







No comments: