Image

Image

Thursday, December 30, 2010

An Appreciation Note


We had our year end holiday in KL. Yes, this is our 2nd trip to KL for 2010.
Thung enjoyed a lot though it's just a 3D2N shopping trip (yet to post about the trip as not yet download all the photos)

The most touching part is...on our last day in KL, on the way going for last shopping before we headed home, Thung wrote a note in the car. I was wonder what she wrote and I thought she just drew for fun.

She asked: "mommy, how to spell 'give' ? Not present ya, give..."
After I spell for her, a short while later she passed me this note.


I know she want to write KLCC instead of KLLCC.
Though her grammar is not correct, but I know what she meant.
So sweet my little girl, she knows how to appreciate now.

But this create another problem as she only wrote for me, not for her papa.
Papa a bit jealous and told her next time not to drive her there, not to book hotel for her...LOL!

No comments: