Image

Image

Saturday, January 15, 2011

My 5-year-old birthday


It's my 5-year-old birthday!
Same as last year, I celebrate my birthday in school.
Mommy helped me to order cake per my wish -- Minnie.


As usual, we prepared the goodies bags for my friends in school.
This year I got 弟弟 as helper.


Mommy also ordered cupcakes to put in each goody bag.
However, the cupcake is not made per what mommy expected.
Mommy let them design for us and just told them it's for kids' birthday.
End up, the cupcakes came like below :( Mommy was quite disappointed as we won't expect it turn up to be that simple.

To make it more attractive, especially to small kids, mommy tried to decorate with her some colorful hundred & thousand and colorful heart shape sugar (luckily mommy still have stock).



I got a gift from my nursery & my friend as well.
Teacher drew me a heart on my hand before I went home.

At night, mommy brought me out for dinner as a celebration.
This is my birthday dress, I used to get a new dress from mommy on my birthday.


I had a cheese cake and as promised, I got an ice-cream!


1 comment:

ManneQueen said...

Happy B-Day!! I luv your dress ... :)