Image

Image

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Our trip to visit 姨姨

We visit to 姨姨 after she delivered the BB.
This was consider as my holiday's trip as well.
We went there by car as we want to carry some BB stuff to 姨姨.

See, our car was so full....we brought BB cot & cradle which occupied most of the space.
Mommy even brought the small mattress there, it's the whole set of BB cot.




I have to sit on the last row of the car. Ah Mah sit with 弟弟 on the 2nd row.


We didn't have chance to have dim sum in Ipoh as 弟弟 was sleep when we reached Ipoh.
Not to wake him up, we continue our journey without stop.

By the time we exit Yong Peng toll, I was having some crackers. After finished the 1st piece, I told Ah Mah I want to vomit. Luckily mommy did prepared a plastic bag for me as she knew I'll vomit if I took long journey drive. Papa stopped at Yong Peng exit and I have some cleaning there.
This time considered improved already as during my 1st car journey, I vomit by the time reached Ipoh. Not really long distance, right?


Photo taken at Yong Peng toll.


The BB cot is assembled and BB is sleeping there.
See the oval shape toys? That's the gift I gave to BB :)


No comments: