Image

Image

Monday, April 4, 2011

Full Day Care in School

[posted by mommy]

Today is not any special day but I must write something on today.
Today is 4-Apr, first week of April and Thung starts her Full Day care in school.

Changing from half day to full day is due to my mum is not around for 8 days. I have no bb sitter then. After my mum came back from vacation, she needs to help on taking care of my nephew whom stay in Johor. No choice, have to go to school for Full Day.

Thung was a bit excited and looking forward to go for Full Day.
This is something new to her. She asked a lots of questions before that such as:
mommy, where is the sleeping place in school?
mommy, lunch and dinner will serve the same food?
mommy, can I bring Scott to school? I saw my friend eat in school also.
mommy, remember to bring my pillow and blanket.


Then, today is the day.
I sent her to school as usual and told her I'll fetch her in the evening.
By the time I reached school, I asked teacher how she was doing.
Teacher said ok...at first cannot sleep may be due to new place, but after a while slept also.
Lunch got some vegetables, she tried to push aside. Teacher didn't force her to eat but asked her to try next time.

Overall, from her expression and 'story telling', I think she likes it.
She even said :"I want to go for full day when Ah Mah come back."
However, after a while, she told me don't want full day as she scared Ah Mah will missed her....LOL!


Where is 弟弟?
Well, initial plan was to go for day care as well. Unfortunately he doesn't like it.
Now, day time he stays with mum-in-law and we will bring him back at night.



1 comment:

姐姐,哥哥 and 弟弟 said...

Dear, JH is still so small. Better don't send him to full daycare yet from my experience. Thung will be ok as she is big girl liao!