Image

Image

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My First Permanent Tooth

About a month ago, my tooth started to shake.
We didn't do anything as it's just a minor shake and doctor did advise not to extract at that time.
Now, it shakes more and becomes much loosen. Besides, we can see the permanent tooth behind the shaken tooth. Therefore, mommy decided to pull out the tooth.
Mommy also seek advise from Aunty Mei Ling on how Xin Yi 姐姐 pull out the tooth.
However, we dare not pull out by our own, papa bring me to see dentist.
As we didn't make any appointment, most of the dentist are fully booked and not advise us to walk in :(
Finally papa brought me to the dentist nearest to our area and....my tooth is pulled out!

After the extraction, see the permanent tooth? This is my first permanent tooth.

The tooth



1 comment:

姐姐,哥哥 and 弟弟 said...

haha... congrats on getting on the tooth fairy bandwagon :) so funny la, next time just pull with tissue as milk teeth easily get loose around this age. Fall or knock also will kena.