Image

Image

Friday, July 8, 2011

Our progress update


As of now, I'm 5.5 years old and 弟弟 is 2.25 years old.
Our weight: 15kg & 11kg
Our height: 104cm & 88cm

弟弟 can speak most of the simple words. He can follow what we said but not more than 2 words. He likes to follow what we did and he eats everything that we eat.
He likes cold drinks only, doesn't like to drink plain water unless it is cold.
Cartoon that he likes are Pororo, Timmy Time, Mickey Mouse Club House, just like me.
He knows the body structure such as face, ear, nose, mouth....etc.
But he still very naughty and become more naughty.
Now he doesn't want to sit on the car seat, he likes to sit on his own.
He likes to walk by himself, seldom like to hold hand.

I still a picky eater, but now I can eat those food that I never tried before.
I can eat sushi now and my favorite sushi is crabstick sushi.
I also tried hotdog but not really like it.
I can wash my hair by myself but most of the time I still want mommy to help me.
I learnt how to cut my fingernails.

Some times we are very close, we play together, share the toys but some times we are fighting for the toys.


No comments: