Image

Image

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Rotavirus?

Tuesday afternoon, after nap I vomit after drunk a pack of Dutch Lady kids' milk.
At night mommy brought me to see doctor.
Doctor said it might due to wind that caused me vomit. But he did say that I may have diarrhea as well. Doctor gave me a can of chrysanthemum tea as he mentioned the liquorice in the chrysanthemum tea can help to comfort windy stomach.

On the next day, 弟弟 also having the same problem. He vomit in the morning.
I started to have diarrhea on the next day and it persist for about 5 days.
However 弟弟 only have diarrhea for 1 day. He lost his appetite since vomiting.
He only eat some biscuits and bread. He doesn't like milk at all.

Again, we visit to doctor but this round is for 弟弟.
Doctor said we might having mild rotavirus infection as both of us started with vomiting then follow by diarrhea.

I almost recovered at the fifth day but 弟弟 symptoms is kind of different as he didn't diarrhea for few days. In fact, he didn't have bowel movement after that 1 day diarrhea.

1 comment:

姐姐,哥哥 and 弟弟 said...

Get well soon! Viruses/bugs aplenty everywhere, but it gets better as they grow up.