Image

Image

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Dinner with mommy's friends

Tonight I follow mommy went to a dinner with her friends.
We went to Good Friend Seafood restaurant at Bayan Lepas.
This is a new restaurant, for us at least.

It's the same as Good Friend at Teluk Kumbar, but this is nearer...to us.
No seaview as it's just opposite Dynacraft factory.
It also open during lunch time where they served economy rice, chicken rice and "choo char".


Now I can eat spicy food, in fact I like spicy food now.
Like I can eat Char Koay Teow with little bit of chili, Hokkien Mee without chili but the soup taste a bit spicy to me also.

Good Friend's satay grilled together with the sauce, so it taste a little bit spicy but it's just nice for me. I took 2 sticks before the dinner.




Mommy special ordered a fried egg for me as she knows that I am a picky eater.
But actually I had my dinner with fried Kai Lan (crispy type), fish and fried egg.


Part of the dishes that ordered:
Beggar Chicken and Prawn steamed with Egg

Baked crab & salted egg crab
There are 12 crabs that ordered for 6 adults.
First time I tried crab meat and I think it's delicious. I like it!
From now onwards, mommy can bring me to seafood dinner as I can eat few of the seafood dishes already.


No comments: