Image

Image

Monday, February 13, 2012

SG Dec11 - Singapore Zoo

Again, this is a back dated post.

Singapore Zoo is the first place of interest that we visited upon our trip to Singapore.
Looking at the map


At the entrance, took a photo with 弟弟 first.



Inside the zoo...
It's not a good day, drizzled. We had to carry umbrella on and off.


We managed to see the Elephant Show as we visited at afternoon time.
However, the show theater is so crowded especially all the audiences with umbrellas.
We just stop and watched for a while and then proceed to other area.


We see a lot of animals there but the most attractive part is Pony Ride.
I found the Pony Ride in the map provided and requested mommy to bring me there.
It was raining day, pony is not out for the ride. We went there but no pony there. Kind of disappointed.
After a while, 舅舅 brought me to check again. This time, the pony is out as rain is stopped.
Finally I had a chance to ride on a pony! It was a very great experience. This is also my first pony ride.


Before the pony ride, it was rain heavily. We went for the Carousel Ride as it's covered.


The 3rd ride we had in the zoo was Boat Ride. We took the boat trip before we ended our visit there.

It was a great trip and we did enjoy seeing those animals. But as I mentioned pony ride still the best and I told 舅舅 I want to visit zoo again just for the ride :)


No comments: