Image

Image

Thursday, March 1, 2012

SG Dec11 - Jurong Bird Park

This is about our trip to SG on last December - Jurong Bird Park.

My first visit to Jurong Bird Park, we didn't get to visit it during my 1st Singapore trip many years ago.

Before we start to explore the bird park, we had our brunch at the cafeteria near the entrance.
There is a corner special designed for kids. See the chairs, it's animal design. There are zebra, elephant, lion, leopard...etc.

There also an area called Birdz of Play where visitors can have fun in the playground and also the pool area. The Splash Area is so fun and we saw many people awaiting there for the water splash.


Photo taken in the bird park:


The most fun part for me was the bird feeding.
Visitor can buy bird food and we are free to feed the bird at the enclosed area.
See, a red parrot (not sure if it called parrot) came for the food.

弟弟 also feeding the birds


Photo with 舅舅 inside the monorail.


My first visit to Jurong Bird Park and my first experience to feed the bird as well.
It was fun and I enjoyed it very much.


No comments: