Image

Image

Sunday, July 22, 2012

GUILD Exam Level 1

I got my certificate today from my music teacher.
This is my second examination, 1st was Preliminary level, happened on last year.
This time I have done it much better compared to last year. 
This year I awarded with Distinction. To me this is consider good as I don't really like to go for the exam initially.
This year teacher asked if we were interested to enroll to ABRSM exam for Grade 1, however I am not ready and I knew it will be a tough exam, I told mommy I don't want to take the exam this year.
That is why I only take GUILD exam, Level 1.

Can't see the photo clearly?
The camera mommy always use to take our daily photo has been broken by 弟弟. Now mommy uses the old camera and just realized that there is some problem with the lens as almost half of the photo is blur : (

Photo with my teacher. Oops...she is closing her eyes.