Image

Image

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Barbie Design & Dress Studio

I seldom expose to Barbie doll and I don't have any as well. I think this is mommy intention as she may be worried if I like Barbie and want to start the collection :p

My first Barbie doll purchase was because of the workshop on Barbie Design & Dress Studio organized by my art school. I told mommy I want to participate and we were given a voucher which entitle to 30% discount on that Barbie doll kit. Each of us need to buy a set of Barbie Design & Dress Studio and we have to design and decorate during the class. Three winner will be chosen based on the creativity of the design. The prize of course is Barbie set as well : )

 I designed two during the class and the another one do it at home (after the workshop). See the result below:


As a result, I didn't get any prize for the design....as expected. But I did enjoy the process and it was fun.

A photo with 弟弟 and my Barbie

No comments: