Image

Image

Monday, July 15, 2013

Cake Decorating

Mommy bakes a lot nowadays and the most frequent cake she baked was cupcakes.
Mommy usually decorates with fondant.

Today after mommy made her cupcakes and deco, she planned for her friend's farewell.
There are still few cupcakes and fondant left over.
This is the best opportunity to ask mommy to let me play with them! Normally mommy won't allow me and 弟弟 to touch.

At first, mommy agreed to let me deco the cupcakes myself. However, 弟弟 saw me playing with the fondant, he also requested to join. No choice, mommy has to let him do his cupcake as well.




弟弟 is rolling a ball

Well, this is our "art work". I made a burger and a red doughnut.
The other three are from 弟弟. He claimed that he made a remote control (the one with red color), a snowman (the one with brown color) and a cake.


We brought these cupcakes back to Ah Mah house. 弟弟 so happy to carry the cake.


At Ah Mah's house, 弟弟 requested to light up a candle and sing the birthday song.
To him every cake need to blow candle and sing birthday song  : )


No comments: