Image

Image

Friday, January 23, 2009

Chinese New Year Preparation

We have been busy doing all kind of Chinese New Year's preparation for the past few weeks.
I'm so happy that I can involve in the preparations this year.

1) Spring Cleaning
This year mommy has a very good excuse not to involve in Spring Cleaning activities. So Papa has to carry out all the jobs.
While Papa was doing the cleaning, mommy brought me back to Ah Mah’s house.
Papa, let me help you...





2) Cookies
Mommy baked some cookies for New Year.
Poh Piah with chicken fross & Chocolate Cookies. She has to wrap the poh piah every weekday's night as weekend I'm around.
Actually mommy also baked Kuih Bahulu but failed : (




3) Decoration
I saw a lots of lantern decoration in shopping mall. Therefore I requested mommy to buy lantern to decorate our house as well. Since our previous decoration (pineapple lights) already damage, we bought a new set of lights decoration – lantern.




I also request Ah Mah to make some decoration with ang pow envelope.


4) Shopping
Not to forget, we also did a lot of shopping to get ready those new year's stuff.
As a result....




No comments: