Image

Image

Monday, February 2, 2009

Chinese New Year 2009


This is my 4th Chinese New Year.
I was just 15 days old on my 1st Chinese New Year and now I'm 3 years old+.

As usual...ang pao, family dinner/lunch, relatives visit, visit to temple for prayer...etc.





After prayer:


1st day of CNY:

Mommy & papa in red while I'm in pink.

My new year's clothes:
This year mommy has a special function -- gathering with secondary schoolmates.
Mommy said this is her first gathering after >10years of graduation. She brought me along and I've a small gathering with Xin Yi jie jie as well.


Having fun with Xin Yi jie jie and di di.

2 comments:

Mommy said...

Hello, I am so happy to see your picture when the webpage showed up. Didn't get to join the gathering this year, and I certainly regretted for not bringing my daughter...and your are pregnant! Congratulations!

风行 *//Francine//* said...

Happy Chinese New Year, KongXi, KongXi !