Image

Image

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Valentine's Day 2009

I've so many 1st experiences this year.
My first ferry ride, first fire cracker play and now my first valentine's dinner with mommy & papa.

For the past few years, mommy never brought me along for valentine's dinner as she said this occasion doesn't belong to me. This year Valentine's Day falled on Saturday -- weekend! No choice, mommy had to bring me along. Papa chose buffet dinner so that I can have more varieties of food. We went to EQ for the poolside's Love Expression Buffet Dinner.







A gift from the restaurant.



Yummy! My favourite: ice-cream & cracker.


Everything in "Love"



Now you see it...



Mommy's valentine's present from papa -- Loving Twister, Swatch valentine's special 2009.

Mommy collection for Swatch valentine's special since year 2000, but there is a year that mommy missed out, she said should be year 2003.



No comments: