Image

Image

Monday, March 2, 2009

My Music Class

I started my music class since Jul'08. I've completed Book 1 and now further to Book 2 from Mar'09 onwards. The fee for Book 2 is RM10 more expensive than Book 1. Mommy said if I'm no longer interested, she will stop my class (as recently I don't actually follow what teacher done).

But every weekend, I'll ask mommy: “when we go to music school?”
So mommy still think that I'm so keen to go for the music class : p



The two characters for Book 1 & Book 2: Bear & Kangaroo

Ah Mah helped to make clothes for the bear. For Kangaroo, I haven't request to Ah Mah yet.

These are the supporting characters, from my own toy's box.



Last week I went to music class with papa only as mommy have to go for check up.



If you are interested in music class, you may visit to below website for reference.

No comments: