Image

Image

Monday, August 10, 2009

舅舅 is back!!

Yes! It's 舅舅 mid-year home trip. 
As usual I will get lots of gift from 舅舅, and now 弟弟 also get the gifts.

Here is the list:

1) MacBook
舅舅promised to buy me a laptop when he was back during CNY. 
And here is the one -- Apple MacBook.
He also bought me some computer learning game & a bag as well. 

  
 
 
Playing around with the new laptop. I call it the "real" computer as I already have 2 learning laptop for kids.



2) Toys
  

 
Poneyville.....................................and top up to my Poney's collection.


 
These are 弟弟 toys.




3) Clothes
  
This is my clothes .......................................and this is for 弟弟。





4) Reading materials
 




5) Others
    
A water tumbler & cookies in Princess's egg case.

 
Two pairs of shoes

 
Beads & picks.




This time not only 弟弟 get the present, mommy also got one.
Guess what?
Mommy's present sent by courier service.
Here is the parcel....
 

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Tada....it's another MacBook for mommy. Mommy is MacBook Pro which is different from mine. 
 
See, the keyboard "glow".

This is the first post mommy write with her new MacBook.

No comments: