Image

Image

Saturday, August 22, 2009

It Is The 5th Day

[Posted by mommy]

Why I'm counting on the day? Remember I posted about Sibling Jealousy on July?
Yes, it's about Thung act weird when go to school. She cried when I'm about to leave after drop her in nursery. This has been continue for about 1 month and we (the teachers & I) have tried all the ways to over come this but all failed.

Well, now the good news. 
This week Thung didn't cry at all when I dropped her to school. That's why I'm counting on the day.

Day 1 - Mon
Asked me to wait her finish the reading session then she waved me bye-bye -- No cry.
(The reading session is reading the "Peter & Jane" before the class start)

Day 2 -Tue
No reading session as Tuesday is exercise day. Sat down and watched TV as teacher played some music VCD. Waved good bye to me as well -- No cry.

Day 3 - Wed
Teacher called her to read Peter & Jane and she waved good bye to me. No need to wait till she finished the reading -- No cry.

Day 4 - Thus
Played with her friends (they make a circle and walk around, don't know what's the meaning), waved good bye to me -- No cry.

Day 5 - Fri
Waved me good bye when she was waiting for her turn to read Peter & Jane -- No cry.

It is a good start and she maintain for the whole week. Unfortunately next week is school holiday. I don't know how she will react when resume to school the week after. Hope everything will be as smooth as this week.








No comments: