Image

Image

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

@ The Sun

[This is back date post]

Normally I won't post the event which Thung is not participating as this is her daily.
But I think this restaurant is worth to recommend as not many people know about this place.

@ the sun, located at Jalan Macalister, Dr Sun Yat-Sen Centre. Under one roof, there are cafe lounge, gift boutique, functions & events and exhibition.

There are 3 cafe inside:
Spring Chamber -- the one we went for lunch.
Summer Court -- outdoor cafe where you can have your drinks and light nibbles.
Autumn Lounge -- a cosy environment where served hi-tea and aromatic beverages.


Spring Chamber:



It serves set lunch and no a la carte menu.

Soup or salad


Fish or chicken



Dessert: cake or....sorry I forgot what's that :p

How's the food? Not bad.
Cost? Sorry I forgot as I got it FREE! Thanks to Boon Yu (it's my farewell lunch actually :) )

No comments: