Image

Image

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Children's Day

Friday was our Children's Day. No school on that day, it's a pot luck party.
School agenda as below:
1) Sing along
2) Prize presentation
3) Concert rehearsal
4) Pot luck

All the parents are requested to let the children brought at least 1 of our favorite food to school for sharing.

I got a prize for writing competition so mommy requested papa to come to school before 10:0am as the agenda showed 10:30am is the prize presentation. However, school did a last minute changed and by the time papa reached school, the prize presentation already done.
Mommy was not able to come as she just started new job and no leave for her yet.

Mommy baked some banana cakes for me to bring on that day. She baked it on Thursday's night.
Besides cupcakes, mommy also bought me 2 packs of Mimi(my favorite) for the party.

So many mini cupcakes..................big one is for teachers.

Small one is for the kids.
There are two flavor:
White paper cup -- plain banana cake.
Black paper cup -- chocolate chips banana cake.


See, there are so many food on that day.

Enjoying the food? Not really....I didn't finish the Char Mee Hoon.

This is the trophy I got for the writing competition.


My trophy, now I got 2! The previous one is from Choir Competition.


No comments: