Image

Image

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Improved Drawing Skill

I was so surprise when Thung showed me her drawing this evening while I just back from work.
I just realized that her drawing skill has been improved so much if compare to previous drawn.

Am I too busy with my new job till I didn't pay full attention to her (especially on her school work)?
Or the attention has been shifted to 弟弟?



She told me she drew mommy, papa, ah mah & herself. When I asked where is 弟弟?
She realized she missed out 弟弟 and said she doesn't know how to draw 弟弟. She requested me to draw for her and insist "mommy carry 弟弟". Therefore, I added 弟弟 in the drawing (the right photo).


After that she drew another drawing - a house, sun, cloud, birds, road and mommy.
Then she drew an apple and spell out the word.

Another question pop up in my mind:
Should I send her to a craft/drawing class? ( I think she draw pretty good as my drawing skill just same as her :p)
But on the other hand, I also worry whether she able to cope if too many classes introduce to her. She already got a music class which going to next level where she needs more practice, no longer just sing and dance.
Besides, we will be very busy as her driver :(

[Posted by mommy]

No comments: