Image

Image

Saturday, November 7, 2009

My 1st Graduation & Concert Night

Friday night was our school's 4th Annual Graduation & Concert Night 2009.
This is my first participation for the event.
The event started at 7:30pm but we have to reach there by 6pm.
This is quite rush for mommy & papa and they need to leave their office by 5pm the latest.


All the graduate kids on stage


Prize presentation for "Model Child" & "Reading Award"
Yes, I got both. The reading award is judged from the daily reading activity on Ladybird Reading Scheme.


Our school 3 & 4 years old performance theme: In Action. We are Ultraman!
Can you spot me? I think no...as we all wearing the mask.
Let's mommy help you, the white arrow is pointed at me.

Lastly, open the mask and look for mommy.



Other branches performance:



The last event: 大合唱


After the show...looked tired and sleepy...it's almost 11pm.


Each of the kids get a goody bag and there is a small gift inside.
I brought home 2 more trophies.


No comments: