Image

Image

Friday, November 20, 2009

Year End Holiday

This year our year end holiday came a bit earlier. This is because mommy just changed new job and she cannot apply leave yet. Therefore, we only can have 2 days weekend trip. December is holiday season and most of the hotels are fully booked. That's why we have our holiday on November.

Yes...it's Genting again as what mommy has promised since beginning of the year.

This is one of the places that we missed out during last year trip. I'm too small and mommy was pregnant at that time (pregnant women not allow to enter) So this year I told mommy I must go there, I want to make snow ball and we made it!!

The SnowWorld


For more info about our trip, please visit to My Footprints.
This is the new website (iWeb) mommy help me to organize. It's all about my travel.
Initially mommy plan to migrate all my travel posts there but till now she only managed to migrate one post :( which is our Singapore trip 2 years ago.

No comments: