Image

Image

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

Same as last year, my school will helped us to prepared something for Mother's Day.

This year, I prepared a "certificate" for mommy.
I told mommy I colored by myself and I wrote the words by my own as well.
Yes, I know how to spell mommy's name.


We had our dinner celebration on Saturday night at Victoria Station.
This is the first time I been there.

Last year Mother's Day, 弟弟 just about 3wks old, today he is 1 year old and able to have dinner together with us. Time really flies...


The set dinner for Mother's Day:
I tried the soup, I don't think it taste very good as I only like mushroom soup.


Lobster with steak


This is Ah Mah's order as she doesn't take beef.
Lobster with fish fillet.


The set dinner comes with a mug.



1 comment:

CP said...

What a lovely time and beautiful memories!

Happy Mother's Day!