Image

Image

Monday, May 17, 2010

My 3rd trip to Genting

This is mommy's company trip. Instead of annual dinner, the company organized a trip to Genting for the employees.
Mommy decided to bring me along since she knew that I love Genting that much.

Mommy didn't take the bus arranged by company, we self drive to Genting.
This time we stay in First World Hotel which I never been to the hotel lobby for my past 2 trips. I wonder why this time the hotel look different and there are trees in front of the lobby.
Besides that, there are clown selling ice-cream at the lobby. There also got performance over there, like street dance & singing.



This time, I tried new game -- The horse ride.



This ear cover is for me and the doggie hat is for 弟弟。
Mommy forgot to take photo in Genting and 弟弟 doesn't want to put it on.
So, I become the model.



Nov'09 May'10
Mommy said I didn't get taller :(



Now I am a good helper. I can take photo for mommy & papa, I can help to carry luggage as well.

Going home...



We purposely went to The Curve before home.
2007 2010
I still remember I had this kiddy ride when we visited to The Curve on 2007.
I requested to mommy I want to try also this trip. Luckily the counter still there and we manage to find it.



We had our lunch in this restaurant -- Marche.

Inside the restaurant.
The restaurant is just like a market. Each counter serve different type of food & beverage.
There are juice counter, vegetables, pasta, seafood, western food, noodles, bakery & dessert, wine...and others.
All self service.


Our lunch
Lamb chop for papa, grill chicken chop for mommy.
I have raisin bun + strawberry juice.


This end our short trip to Genting.
I told mommy I want to bring 弟弟 to Genting on Dec.
Are we going again on Dec? Let's see.


No comments: