Image

Image

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Jun Holiday - The Gardens, KL (Day1)

School holiday started early of Jun.
Since papa & mommy got a day off due to replacement of public holiday on last weekend.
We had a short trip to Kuala Lumpur. Mommy promised to bring me to aquarium, train ride and KLCC.
I do not know what is KLCC therefore mommy showed me the KLCC magnetic sticker that she bought long time ago.
I told mommy I saw this building before.

me:"mommy, I saw this on the way to Queensbay."
mommy:"where?"
me:"to queensbay, the roof is blue color one, got 2 building mah"
mommy:"oh...that's not KLCC, that is The View, a condo"


We stayed in The Gardens hotel as it's link to The Gardens Mall & Mid Valley City.
We have to find such a convenience place because we bring 弟弟 along.
This is 弟弟 first out station trip and I believe this is a challenge to mommy for bringing a 13 months old child for a trip.

We planned to depart at 6am on Saturday morning but by the time we start our journey, it's 9am already. Mommy said all because of two of us.

The Gardens Hotel & Residences.


The view from our hotel window. Our room is facing swimming pool.

Our room


Mommy just can't understand why we like to go near to the window.


After checked in the hotel, we went for lunch and shopping in The Gardens mall.
We had our lunch in Manhattan Fish Market.
We ordered a Seafood platter which is still too much for 3 of us though the menu mentioned it's for 2-3pax.

I have a soup and some of the food from seafood platter, but I couldn't finish it.


弟弟 always look for something to eat. He will make noise if there is nothing for him.
Luckily mommy prepared enough food for him as he still can't eat most of the solid adult food.


After lunch, it's our shopping time.



At night, we went to KLCC.
Papa follow the instruction from GPS which downloaded to mommy handphone.
However, I think the Papago GPS is not really good enough. It always give different way or longer route direction. Luckily we still managed to get to our destination at the end.

Due to the GPS, by the time we reached KLCC it's already 9pm.
We didn't go for shopping but only some photo shooting as papa promised we will back to KLCC on the next day for the aquarium visit and train ride. After KLCC, it ended our trip on day 1.




No comments: