Image

Image

Friday, June 11, 2010

Jun Holiday - The Gardens, KL (Day2&3)

Day 2, per our plan we will go to Aquaria KLCC & train ride.
Ready to go!


To be more convenience for us, papa decided to "hang" 弟弟.
I think 弟弟 is quite enjoy with this arrangement as he can see all the view.
Of course he still prefer to walk by himself, he is just too slow and we can't wait for him.


The Aquaria



弟弟 didn't make much noise in the Aquaria and he is quite enjoy seeing those fishes.
I think he likes fish.


Next, we go for train ride. It's actually LRT.
Waiting for the train...

Not manage to take any photo inside the train as it's too crowded and we have to stand all the way.


After back to hotel around 5pm. Mommy decided to let me go for swimming since I asked for it on Day 1 after seeing people swimming from our window.
I didn't bring any swim suit as swimming is not part of our plan.
So, I got a new swim suit and new float.
My new swim suit with strawberry. Can you spot me in the pool?


The children's pool is too small, so I went to the big pool with papa.
Swimming with sunset view...nice.



After dinner, photo session.

And mommy allowed me to have 2 scoops ice-cream! Yummy!



Day 3, no activity.
Finally we walked to Mid Valley. It's just next building but we didn't go there till our last day in KL.
We have our brunch in Mid Valley and do some window shopping before going home.


Going home....our KL trip ended here, bye!

No comments: