Image

Image

Monday, June 14, 2010

Mid Year Progress Review 2010

After the sweet time on holiday trip, now come the time for my mid year progress review on my study.

This year, I started to have examination.
We had our exam around end of May. Teacher told me is 考试, only can ask teacher for once and cannot see friend's paper.

Parents are required to go to school on last Saturday for the mid year review and teacher showed parents our exam results as well.


Here's my results:
Mommy said last year I got more stars. But overall still acceptable.
I got full marks for Science, Moral & Chinese. Malay I got 92%, Mathematic 98% and 96% for English.
Mommy & Ah Mah thought my Chinese will be the worst subject as I told mommy Chinese is very difficult and I don't like it. I'm also very lazy to write Chinese homework. Somehow, I scored 100%.


Here are some of the mistakes that I made.





And these are my art work


Each of us got 1 bear bear from teacher.

No comments: