Image

Image

Monday, August 25, 2008

北京奥运: 同一个世界,同一个梦想

Last Saturday, while we were watching Olympic, Thung suddenly said:"贝贝,晶晶。。。”
I was so surprised as I didn't know that she can recognize Olympic's mascots.

I tried to teach her the other 3 mascots which is 欢欢,迎迎 & 妮妮 by showing her Fuwa collection that I bought in China last year.

The next day, mum told me that Thung learnt about Fuwa when we had the dinner at G Cafe. Yen Yen mentioned the names of 5 Fuwa but she only able to remember 2 of them.

Time flies...last year, still 257days to go. Today, Olympic has drawn a spectacular close in Beijing.

北京奥运: 同一个世界,同一个梦想




Opening...08-08-2008

(Photo credit: Alexander Hassenstein/Bongarts/Getty Images)


Closing...24-08-2008

(Photo credit: Xinhua)



For details, visit The Official Website of the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games.


POSTED BY: MOMMY


No comments: